peebstuff

Blogging, as a way of life, seems to be bowing to the inevitability of Facebook and Twitter!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ft. Lauderdale, FL, United States

Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Deep Eddy

This is my new cocktail of choice.  I first saw this bottle of Deep Eddy Ruby Red behind Rick’s bar at the Wilton Manors bowling alley. It caught my eye because of its color and, when I asked about it, Rick told me it was grapefruit-infused vodka.  So I gave it a try.  For my taste it was way too strong to be served on the rocks so, since Rick had no clue with what to cut it, I requested it be topped off with tonic.  A strike!  Make the next one a double!  Maybe even a turkey!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Jessie in SF said...

How does it pair with tater tots?

12:08 AM  
Blogger peebstuff said...

Intoxicating!

1:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home