peebstuff

Blogging, as a way of life, seems to be bowing to the inevitability of Facebook and Twitter!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ft. Lauderdale, FL, United States

Monday, September 28, 2015

Pope Francis; what a doll!

You can buy this bobblehead doll for $59 and I think it’s an excellent likeness.  For an extra $29.95 you can have an audio chip implanted that will contain any of the words/speeches from his recent visit to the United States.  This is my choice:  “I deeply regret that some bishops failed in their responsibility to protect children.  It is very disturbing.”  Although the quote continues “…that in some cases even bishops were the abusers,” I had to cut it off in the middle because the entire quote has too many keystrokes.  But it is in Spanish anyway so a lot of people will just mindlessly nod their heads.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home