peebstuff

Blogging, as a way of life, seems to be bowing to the inevitability of Facebook and Twitter!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ft. Lauderdale, FL, United States

Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Minions!

Yesterday I bought a mirror and a shower-curtain liner at Bed Bath & Beyond (using a 20%-off coupon) and, upon checkout, was confronted by an impulse-buy display of the new Minions tic tacs.  Of course I had to buy all three to the extravagant tune of $2.99 each (minus 20%).  The clerk said, “These are just flying off the shelves.”  Little wonder:   I went to Google to steal this photo of them and discovered they are already collector’s items and are being offered for a starting bid of $25.99 on eBay (Rare!).  Another marketing phenomenon in the making.  The set of three are named Bob, Stuart and Kevin and they are adorable.  I do not plan on collecting them.  In fact, as we speak, I’m deciding on which one to suck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home