peebstuff

Blogging, as a way of life, seems to be bowing to the inevitability of Facebook and Twitter!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ft. Lauderdale, FL, United States

Sunday, May 17, 2015

Girl of My Dreams

Wanting to keep up my last vestige of jockdom after I moved to Florida, I almost immediately joined a Tuesday night bowling league at Manor Lanes here in Ft. Lauderdale.  Suddenly it is 34 weeks later and we closed up shop last Tuesday.  Time sure does fly by when you’re having fun.  Having a weekly event gave my life a bit of stability and oriented me toward knowing what day it was in relation to Tuesdays.  I’m sure other retired folks know what I mean.  My team, named Gorilla My Dreams, ended up in 2nd place (out of 20); missing first by an excruciating three points.  But, hey, it’s still all good.  But, hey, what day is it?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home