peebstuff

Blogging, as a way of life, seems to be bowing to the inevitability of Facebook and Twitter!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ft. Lauderdale, FL, United States

Sunday, May 31, 2015

Adirondack chair towel tickle

It tickles me that I have a beach towel with an Adirondack chair design on it and an Adirondack chair on which to put it.  Just one of those coincidences that sometimes gets thrust upon us.  I wrestled with a haiku about the subject but was totally defeated by the word Adirondack.

2 Comments:

Blogger Croix said...

One of life's little ironies!!! I miss you, your oversized butt and the adirondack chair towel.

9:26 AM  
Blogger peebstuff said...

Huh! It's true this particular irony is tiny but I do resemble the oversized butt observation!

1:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home