peebstuff

Blogging, as a way of life, seems to be bowing to the inevitability of Facebook and Twitter!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ft. Lauderdale, FL, United States

Monday, January 26, 2015

CVS cigs

I’m not a loyalist to any corporation although sometimes one gets trapped into a brand name through habit or just because it’s the most convenient.  Certainly major pharmaceuticals or their outlets never deserve any special attention but if a drugstore run is necessary the most handy will do.  After all, the prices, the only major influence for a purchase, are usually exactly the same…no matter who the conveyor is of any given item.

This changed a few months ago when CVS stopped selling cigarettes.  This is huge.  And it not only got my attention but CVS has now gotten my business.  I hope their profits continue to soar without selling this killer-of-mankind and I will do my best to continue to buy all my drugstore basics at CVS.  This is an unpaid testimonial and for good reason.  It is sincere and, besides, how does one even go about getting paid for a testimonial?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home