peebstuff

Blogging, as a way of life, seems to be bowing to the inevitability of Facebook and Twitter!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ft. Lauderdale, FL, United States

Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Monkey Biz

This just proves that democracy works.  I proposed more than several names (15 actually) to my bowling brethren (Florida division) including “Gorilla My Dreams” but it was not my personal choice; in fact far from it.  I voted for “Thunder on Dixie” (Dixie Highway is a nearby street on which Manor Lanes sits) but I was literally shouted down by my teammates.  So here we are, flying the Magilla banner for the next 34 weeks.  I guess it could have been worse.  There are already way too many innuendo-heavy names flitting about that utilize the word “balls.”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home