peebstuff

Blogging, as a way of life, seems to be bowing to the inevitability of Facebook and Twitter!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ft. Lauderdale, FL, United States

Monday, September 22, 2014

mmm; baby

Needing coffee badly on a recent drive down to Key West, a stop at Baby’s Coffee was not really spur-of-the-moment but was highly anticipated by at least two of the foursome involved in the decision.  Coffee and a chocolate-laced muffin while standing in the broken concrete parking lot of Baby’s Coffee while the sun was settling benignly in the west was just the ticket to revive spirits and stave off ravenous hunger pangs.  Personally, I was so pleased with BC that I insisted we stop again on the return trip so I could buy some beans, which has proved to be a good decision on my part even though I now realize I should have purchased more than one pound.  Also, I should have purchased the XL tee-shirt instead of the L but maybe I’ll grow into it

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home