peebstuff

Blogging, as a way of life, seems to be bowing to the inevitability of Facebook and Twitter!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ft. Lauderdale, FL, United States

Thursday, August 30, 2007

Heaven, thy name is Dagoba

Through the auspices of my niece I have discovered Dagoba organic chocolate bars. Obscenely dense with a high percentage of cacao, they are any chocolate lovers dream. The 87% “eclipse” is a tad too bitter even for my taste but the other flavors, mostly in the 76% range, are delicious (and approved by vegans everywhere). Through handy dandy Google I now know really a lot about cocoa in general and Dagoba bars in particular but to hell with the details; I can trust my taste buds without knowing the history and the intellectual source of the pleasure.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home