peebstuff

Blogging, as a way of life, seems to be bowing to the inevitability of Facebook and Twitter!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ft. Lauderdale, FL, United States

Tuesday, August 04, 2015

I don't know anywthing about art, but...

This painting, “ti(ME): 1340” is 18”x24” and you’ll just have to work on what it means (to you).  July was a fairly prolific month for me, which is all to the good I suppose but I too am questioning the why and from whence these weird ideas sometimes spring.  My second July piece is “Selfie, A Happy Rodeo Clown.”  Most of the reviews on this one were exceptionally negative:  "Nauseating" and  "I've never seen anything so frightful in my life!"  It’s a good thing I’m not fazed by any “un” words from my critics.  At least nobody said, “Interesting!”

The first and current painting in August is entitled “Still Life with Bugle” but don’t count on the title resulting in an obvious resolution.  The next one in line is “Hello, Mr. Barnum; you wanted to see me?” and it only exists in my dreams because it might be superseded by “The NYTimes Crossword; Where’s The Fucking Eraser?”  Just kidding.  Uh...maybe not.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home