peebstuff

Blogging, as a way of life, seems to be bowing to the inevitability of Facebook and Twitter!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ft. Lauderdale, FL, United States

Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Flashy Pants

On Sunday I was glad to see the ass end of my summer bowling league fade off into the dark corners of Manor Lanes; Ft. Lauderdale, FL.  I started the season with a 168 average and finished with 167, hardly numbers to brag about.  I liked the name of our team, Flash in the Pants, and our third place finish (out of 15) wasn’t all that bad, but some bad luck and faulty scheduling on the part of the league officers conspired to relegate us to mediocrity.  The same members of my summer team are going to carry the banner into the fall/winter schedule so maybe we will get a more fortunate draw and even, maybe, a better name.  As my BFF Rachel Maddow says, “Watch this space.”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home