peebstuff

Blogging, as a way of life, seems to be bowing to the inevitability of Facebook and Twitter!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ft. Lauderdale, FL, United States

Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Lower case caps

So far I have purchased eight of these caps from DealStock.com.  They are colorful; I love the metal clasp in the back (as opposed to Velcro or elastic of some sort); they are cheap ($10 each but currently on sale for $6 each); shipping is free; there seems to be no tax charged (in my state) and, best of all, there is no logo of any kind!   The colors offered are aqua, beige, black, blue, brown, charcoal, fuchsia, gold, gray, green, khaki, lavender, maroon, mint, navy, olive, orange, pink, purple, red, rust, sand, sky blue, white, wine, and yellow.  I suppose we could play a game to try to guess which eight I chose but that would be a wild waste of time and there certainly would be no prize.  I plan on donating some of them to friends who need something to cover their unsightly bald spots.  DealStock.com also sells this style of cap in a camouflage pattern in various colors, none of which would ever make your head disappear into any known surrounding foliage.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home