peebstuff

Blogging, as a way of life, seems to be bowing to the inevitability of Facebook and Twitter!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ft. Lauderdale, FL, United States

Monday, August 24, 2015

Party-frog

Saturday night I was dropped off at home after a very nice dinner party.  In the breezeway by the stairs I noticed a very large ceramic frog.  At least in my party-fog I perceived it as being ceramic because it was glistening in the moonlight in porcelain-like perfection.  I bent down to take a closer look and, sure enough, it was as real as the tiny glasses of Grand Marnier I had consumed earlier.  Not being able to let sleeping frogs lie I poked it with my house key.  It rewarded my temerity by exploding into the air in one spectacular arc, landing on the trunk of a nearby palm tree, a good five feet away and eight feet up.  After my heart settled back into its socket I fumbled with my stupid little cellphone and took a picture because it’s the biggest damned frog I’ve ever seen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home