peebstuff

Blogging, as a way of life, seems to be bowing to the inevitability of Facebook and Twitter!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ft. Lauderdale, FL, United States

Saturday, September 07, 2013

Mayo Clinic

It came to my attention over last weekend that the subject of Miracle Whip as opposed to mayonnaise can be as volatile a subject as which faction should the United States bomb in Syria.  I grew up on Miracle Whip and now, to my astonishment, some people think of it as just poor man’s mayo and just too icky to even consider as a sandwich condiment.  And here I always thought MW was a step up from the ordinariness of the crap that Hellman’s manufactures as the spread of choice.  A couple of my friends were quite vociferous; not in defense of mayo, but in their adamant dislike of MW!  I guess it proves, yet again, that one man’s caviar is another man’s barf load.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home