peebstuff

Blogging, as a way of life, seems to be bowing to the inevitability of Facebook and Twitter!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ft. Lauderdale, FL, United States

Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Summer bowling; summer not

I'm bowling in a Summer league this year called "Have a Ball."  No prize money or trophies at the end of the season but everybody in the league gets a "free" bowling ball.  I put "free" in quotes because each weeks lineage money is such that you do actually pay for the ball, just in 13 increments throughout the season.  But the idea is good and my old ball is just so scratched and dull I thought this would give me impetus to get a new one.

Tonight I took possession of my new bowling ball.  It's a 15 lb. Track 503c and it's bright and shiny and matches my eyes, cataracts and all.  My first roll was a strike and my first game was a 207.  Things went downhill after that but I didn't really mind.  My new ball and I have to get used to each other and we both have to agree to just who is in charge.  Hopefully I can prevail.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Jessie in SF said...

Love the T-shirt.

1:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home