peebstuff

Blogging, as a way of life, seems to be bowing to the inevitability of Facebook and Twitter!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ft. Lauderdale, FL, United States

Monday, July 09, 2012

Lucky Ducky

So what do you do with your left-over cans of house paint? I tend to paint other things not usually connected with houses. This ducky represents practically every color of the palette that makes up both the prime coating and the final result, inside and out, of the building, and the apartment therein, in which I reside.

I also channel Jackson Pollock and other easily emulated artists of note. No, I’m not a forger…I’m an emulator and I never try to pass anything off as someone else’s art. I just really hate to wastefully let paint dry up in the can. Or the basement.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home