peebstuff

Blogging, as a way of life, seems to be bowing to the inevitability of Facebook and Twitter!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ft. Lauderdale, FL, United States

Saturday, May 19, 2012

Merry Melody

Forgive my self-absorption regarding a minor (to you) weekly pastime but it’s currently on my mind and, what the heck, it’s important to me and it’s my blog.  My bowling team came in first this season and I have the sofa slip-covers; clock repair, haircut and a shopping spree at Trader Joe’s to show for it!  Yeah, a nice amount of cash entered my coffers and was almost instantly dispersed.   There is no trophy (we voted at the beginning of the season not to waste that money) but I did get a nice shiny key chain with League Champions 2011-2012 on the side.  I know pride goeth before a fall but, hey, it’s good to win.  Begin the Rumpus!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home