peebstuff

Blogging, as a way of life, seems to be bowing to the inevitability of Facebook and Twitter!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ft. Lauderdale, FL, United States

Wednesday, July 06, 2011

The Zen of the Bobblehead




















---------------------------------
Update August 2, 2011: This was a bit more Zen than I realized. During the building of my bobblehead I was in e-mail correspondence with its sculptor, Grace. I tried some friendly banter but she was strictly business. Now I understand. My bobblehead was delivered via FedEx and the return address is:

QMM Co. Ltd.
No. 236 IND, TUAN JIE VILLAGE
XinHja Huadu
GuangZhou, 510800
CHINA

No wonder Grace didn't understand "it's cool" or "horizontal hairline."

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I'm very interested in how you connected with this company to get a bobblehead. I'd like one of myself. Please email me. Thanks!

11:23 AM  
Blogger peebstuff said...

BlogSpot does not provide the e-mail address of people who make comments. If, by some chance, you check back, you can act on my advise to Google "Personalized Bobbleheads" and utilize the services of the first offering that pops up. Yes, it's fun to do, but it's not cheap!

12:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home