peebstuff

Blogging, as a way of life, seems to be bowing to the inevitability of Facebook and Twitter!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ft. Lauderdale, FL, United States

Friday, June 03, 2011

License to Drive

I put my new license plates on the old Elantra today. I hate ‘em. I want to know the name of the person who made the final decision on the design and colors. I like to think the citizens of New York have some sort of artistic “taste” but, alas, that was obviously not a criterion for the final choice. The new design fits the need for clarity but that’s about it.

The old design also fits that necessity but there was obviously some thought in making the license attractive, as well as functional. We need someone to blame for this atrocity or, at least, I do.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Scott B said...

To my eyes, the new license plate you post looks very retro, hearkening back to an older color scheme before New York went with the blue and white.

5:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home