peebstuff

Blogging, as a way of life, seems to be bowing to the inevitability of Facebook and Twitter!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ft. Lauderdale, FL, United States

Friday, June 10, 2011

Facebook stuff if I was on Facebook

I bought a pair of leather gym shorts. They’re really hot. I mean hot as in sweaty.
I bought four new chair pads. Although I’m not crazy about them I think they’re cool enough and a nice cushion for the fanny.
I bought a rhododendron bush for the backyard. So far, it’s not doing very well because of the current heat wave. I’m probably over-watering it.

The last time I was in Palm Springs I stayed at a hotel next door to a little dump of a restaurant called John’s. I admired the t-shirts worn by the staff and my pal Bernardo bought one for me, XL. Perfect size; nicely named restaurant, good friend.

In front of my building ajacent to the stairs and the low wall bordering the sidewalk there's an expanse of cement that serves no earthly purpose other than easy maintenance. I regularly pull the weeds from the cracks. Through some sort of intuition I left this little piece of greenery and have been rewarded with a single petunia. Ain't nature wonderful?

2 Comments:

Blogger Croix said...

someone takes lovely pictures...

12:46 AM  
Blogger peebstuff said...

Croix took the pic of the petunia...and it is lovely.

2:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home