peebstuff

Blogging, as a way of life, seems to be bowing to the inevitability of Facebook and Twitter!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ft. Lauderdale, FL, United States

Tuesday, August 03, 2010

Idle Feets

This is not an original idea. A couple/three years ago I was lounging around the beach on Anna Maria Island in Florida (off the coast of Bradenton) and the proprietor/owner of my rented shack came by to see how I was doing. One of his big toes was nicely shiny with nail polish. I admired the décor and he explained that particular toe was misshapen and ugly and he hated it so he had his local pedicurist give it a coat of polish every once in a while. That is the page I have stolen from his personal book. Now, of course, questions arise. Too eccentric? Too feminine? Too gross? Not a good choice of color? Yes, yes, yes and, well, it matches my eyes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home