peebstuff

Blogging, as a way of life, seems to be bowing to the inevitability of Facebook and Twitter!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ft. Lauderdale, FL, United States

Thursday, June 24, 2010

If I was on Facebook…

If I was on Facebook I would have made the following comments today:

1. The current World Cup notwithstanding I don’t watch, understand or care about soccer.

2. I hate those car commercials where bystanders punch each other in the arm when they see the product driving by.

3. New visitors to my birdbath: A gray catbird, who splashed around boisterously and two beautiful little American goldfinches who sipped daintily and chirped gaily before speeding off.

4. An idea alert to Hewlett Packard: Feeling McSteamy at the moment (93 degrees and very muggy) I think some sort of small fan could be incorporated into the frame of the computer monitor…it would be nice to have a gentle breeze caressing one’s face while blogging, facebooking or just indulging in general hanky-panky. Perhaps with a small visual inset of a melting block of ice or, hey, a fan!

5. I have owned just one cellphone in my life. It has never failed me in an emergency or even just for casual use, although some of its capabilities I fail to use or even understand how to. I never saw the need for an upgrade. I am not bragging, nor am I whining, about this.

6. C'mon LeBron

1 Comments:

Anonymous b said...

1. The rest of humanity is not losing any sleep over the fact that football is not a popular sport in the US...or that it's called soccer. However, I'm sure you can appreciate the fact that it's the most watched sport in the world and it's not structured to accommodate TV commercials. I was happy Ghana made it through. The US doesn't deserve it, yet.

2. I remember playing the red car blue car game as a kid in Ecuador...so the commercial actually makes me smile when I see it.

3. Pictures.

4. Turn on the AC.

6:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home