peebstuff

Blogging, as a way of life, seems to be bowing to the inevitability of Facebook and Twitter!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ft. Lauderdale, FL, United States

Friday, June 27, 2008

Once in a while, a beverage with style. Once in a blue…

Each time I have dinner at Moutarde, a French restaurant on 5th Avenue in Park Slope, Brooklyn, I order a Blue Moon Belgian-style wheat ale, on tap. It has a gorgeous musky color (and aroma) and is served in a tall glass with a slice of lemon impaled on its edge. Mmmm, tasty. What the heck; if Moutarde has it on their menu it’s got to be for sale somewhere around here. I went on Blue Moon’s website and not only found several local outlets but found out that their recommended slice-of-citrus for this ale is orange, not lemon. I’ll stick with the lemon…it’s already tried and true for my individual palate. I was so impressed by Blue Moon’s website that I bought the t-shirt.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I swear I want to like Blue Moon. I just can't get past its peachy scent/taste.

Please, try an Abita Restauration Ale. It will change your life.

3:13 AM  
Blogger peebstuff said...

Try it with the aforementioned slice of lemon...like lipstick on a drag queen it tarts it up.

Okay, Aibta is on my agenda...

11:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home