peebstuff

Blogging, as a way of life, seems to be bowing to the inevitability of Facebook and Twitter!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ft. Lauderdale, FL, United States

Friday, June 27, 2008

Full Speedo Head

It’s a fact of growing older. Over time, weight gain is almost inevitable for everybody, not just the elderly male population. But those of us in that particular category have it especially tough. The only solution, besides tempting damage to bone and sinew at the gym, is to learn to live with it and, mostly, develop a don’t-give-a-damn attitude. If you really don’t care what people think, and obviously I don’t, it can be very liberating. A waist is a terrible thing to mind. I suppose a time will come when the truth in the mirror might make me put away swimsuit briefs for good but, sorry folks, until some body part fails me utterly, it’s still full Speedo head.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home