peebstuff

Blogging, as a way of life, seems to be bowing to the inevitability of Facebook and Twitter!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ft. Lauderdale, FL, United States

Saturday, February 09, 2013

Happy Hiker's Feetz

Let’s face it, my feet look like baked potatoes with corn chips for toenails and no man’s fetish. Altering them for the better in any way is not a likely scenario on my path to overall ultimate salvation. In the meantime I’ve stumbled across this stuff.

I know, I know, it ain’t a Nancy Boy product but within its own manly tradition this lotion treats me feetz like they scream to be treated. Geared toward soothing, healing and perhaps rescuing hiker’s damaged dogs it also just feels good and absorbs nicely into dry or scaly flesh. I had to ankle down to e-Bay to buy it on-line but I suppose it could be found at spas near deserts and dunes and rocky tors.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home