peebstuff

Blogging, as a way of life, seems to be bowing to the inevitability of Facebook and Twitter!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ft. Lauderdale, FL, United States

Monday, January 07, 2013

Lotion with Emotion

Nancy Boy (on Hayes) is one of those great shops in San Francisco that appeals to my sense of quirkiness. The store makes me sneeze because of the mixture of scents permeating the premises with soaps and oils and sprays and lotions; you know, all those toilette products we like to slather on our various body parts. Kumquat, the gift shop on Clement is another (they specialize in tree ornaments seasonally). And the Russian Hill Bookstore on Polk is a gem for holiday cards and, well, books (and other gifts).

I bought stuff from all three but I have also subsequently gone on-line and stocked up on Nancy Boy shampoo, including the travel size (only $4 each). It smells good, it makes my hair shine like a warm morning sun over Crissy Field and its name tickles my fancy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home