peebstuff

Blogging, as a way of life, seems to be bowing to the inevitability of Facebook and Twitter!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ft. Lauderdale, FL, United States

Wednesday, February 06, 2013

Creamy Goodness

A couple of months ago a houseguest left a container of this yogurt in my refrigerator. Late one night I needed a snack and popped it open and slurped it down. Pretty good stuff! So, off and on, I’ve been buying various flavors of this particular brand of yogurt to fend off a tater tot binge or to keep from cracking open another tube of Oreos. I thought my favorite flavor would be pomegranate since I seem to be on that kick with my choice of fruit juices and margarita toppings, etc. Oddly enough Chobani has chosen to leave too many seeds in their pom yogurt so it has an unpleasant crunch and perhaps dangerous to dental health. So my favorite flavor is black cherry.

This might not be my most interesting blog in the world. But it’s only 140 calories and should go down easy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home