peebstuff

Blogging, as a way of life, seems to be bowing to the inevitability of Facebook and Twitter!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ft. Lauderdale, FL, United States

Wednesday, February 06, 2013

Bouncing Music

I don’t do much watching on my computer. I don’t watch television shows or movies and I don’t “stream” anything; including music. What I do is write e-mails and sometimes go to various chat rooms and often hit up Goggle/Wikipedia for answers to a variety of subjects for a variety of projects. So YouTube is a seldom thing in this household. As a consequence I rarely see the cute cat capers or anything else people at the water cooler are swooning over. Also, being the basic snotty snob I am I will rarely even open an e-mail with an attachment where the subject line is along the lines of “I thought you would like this.” I learned that lesson many years ago. The fact is I rarely-to-never “like this” and I burn rubber sending it to the Spam bin.

So when I stumbled across this video and became mesmerized and found myself watching it over and over and over and my first thought was, “Oh, jeez, what do I do now? Are my principles being tested? Is Satan sitting on my shoulder?


If you think this is Spam I’ll understand:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=mQdsESfSrxE

1 Comments:

Anonymous SFSis said...

If you had e-mailed me this, I would have sent it to trash instantly and told you someone had hacked your account. Giving me the choice via blog was a great idea. What amazing people there are out there who come up with such stuff.

My favorite comment was: Needs more cowbells.

1:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home