peebstuff

Blogging, as a way of life, seems to be bowing to the inevitability of Facebook and Twitter!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ft. Lauderdale, FL, United States

Thursday, April 26, 2012

Venus in Fur

I loved this play (by David Ives). Nay, I was thrilled by it. I loved the actors in it (Nina Arianda and Hugh Dancy). The direction is flawless (Walter Bobbie). The ending enigmatic but, oh, so right. The 7:00 curtain was curious but allowed time for a nice dinner (at Bobby Van’s--almost directly across the street from the theater) afterwards. Home in time to watch the Daily Show with Jon Stewart and the Colbert Report. Even Rachel Madow at midnight. It took my brain a long time to wind down after all that stimuli in one evening. Maybe shoulda hadda ‘nother glass of Riesling.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home