peebstuff

Blogging, as a way of life, seems to be bowing to the inevitability of Facebook and Twitter!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ft. Lauderdale, FL, United States

Monday, February 27, 2012

PB&J

I totally understand the motivation behind today’s receipt of the above mentioned culinary experiment and I thank my benefactor for the thought.
However, this might just be the worst candy bar ever made. Happily it is “no longer available” on-line at Williams-Sonoma, its distributor. It is, however, available as a “7-Day Food Discount” directly from the stores (or, at least, at their 2000 Chestnut St. address in San Francisco). It is marked down from $7.95 to $1.99 which would seem to be a bargain except that the candy bar itself tests one’s gag reflexes and not just for its aftertaste. I can think of a lot of better ways to test those reflexes.

I suggest you have a cold glass of water standing by after which a gargle of Listerine might repair the damage done. I will now forever cast a fisheye on Wms.-Sonoma food products. And I am grateful for the almost immediate healing properties of Listerine.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Jessie in SF said...

Plus postage. My contribution to saving the P.O.

12:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home