peebstuff

Blogging, as a way of life, seems to be bowing to the inevitability of Facebook and Twitter!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ft. Lauderdale, FL, United States

Monday, May 28, 2007

Mug Shot

This is my current favorite coffee mug, a holiday or birthday donation from my sis. That's a moose. Those wiggly lines represent the top of the antlers...the rest is just a brown, jolly, jowly, moose. Somewhat representative of its user. It's a large cup that holds a lot of coffee and tests my limits for caffeine. The photo is also testing the "Creative Cam Detector" I downloaded to my computer a long time ago but, being the technically challenged dude I am, have been reluctant to use. No, I haven't gotten over using the word "dude." I also sometimes say "cool."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home