peebstuff

Blogging, as a way of life, seems to be bowing to the inevitability of Facebook and Twitter!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ft. Lauderdale, FL, United States

Monday, May 14, 2007

Me and My Tee

This is my current favorite tee. It draws the attention I crave and universal approval. I have it in three colors. Dogtown is a blurry spot on the road between Stinson Beach and Olema about 45 miles (or so) north of San Francisco on Shoreline Highway. You don’t really go there for anything and to buy this shirt you have to continue north to Olema, which is also tiny but has a crossroad (Sir Francis Drake Blvd.) with a traffic light, a couple of restaurants, a gas station, a church and some shops, so you have to at least slow down. Or stop. Maybe buy soup. Or a tee shirt.

The actual population of Dogtown varies depending on who gets born, moves and/or dies, but I guess that’s true of anywhere, right up to the biggest cities. The difference in Dogtown is that they immediately notice when the total changes and do something about it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home