peebstuff

Blogging, as a way of life, seems to be bowing to the inevitability of Facebook and Twitter!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ft. Lauderdale, FL, United States

Friday, May 04, 2007

Bare Fax

No wonder Bart Simpson is looking a little jaundiced. A couple of days ago I stumbled across what seemed to be a serious discussion on the Today show about the upcoming “The Simpsons” feature-length film and the main topic was the movie’s depiction of Bart’s full frontal nudity. Zounds and egad, not to mention What Is The World Coming To? A little yellow 10-year old toon flashing his peepee while skateboarding through his toon town! Wow and zowie…how very titillating and I must call up all the pedophiles I know so they don’t miss it…even though it’s apparent that professional public relations firms have already beat me to the punch. I don’t think it’s all that appalling that Bart gets naked or even that the Today show discusses it; what gets my attention is that this fraction-of-a-second of animation is being used to publicize the damn movie! What’s up with that!???

Of course I rushed to my ‘puter and googled the subject and all I got for my trouble is this butt shot. Oh, well, close enough. I’m sure the subject in question will soon be on a YouTube near you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home