peebstuff

Blogging, as a way of life, seems to be bowing to the inevitability of Facebook and Twitter!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ft. Lauderdale, FL, United States

Friday, April 08, 2016

Torbin's trophy


In early April my nephew achieved, and was celebrated for, his 20th anniversary as an employee of Pixar Animation Studios.  This personalized statue is one of his rewards.  He claims it is solid bronze.  I think it also represents veins of molten silver and a heart of gold.  Whatever it’s made of it is way cool.  When I retired many moons ago I got a pretty nice table clock, which was timely but the total opposite of cool.

Over the years he has served Pixar in various technical capacities but, in some miraculous circumstance, he is currently voicing Becky, “an offbeat, kooky loon” in Pixar’s June release of “Finding Dory.”  I can’t wait for the spin-off products which will inevitably follow.  I want the plush toy and the beach towel.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home