peebstuff

Blogging, as a way of life, seems to be bowing to the inevitability of Facebook and Twitter!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ft. Lauderdale, FL, United States

Friday, April 01, 2016

Toaster Roast


My new toaster sucks.  When buying it I got sucked in by the low price, the 20%-off coupon and the brand name.  Yes, you would think the word Cuisinart would guarantee a quality product, wouldn’t you?  It’s made of the thinnest plastic; the thinnest tin and the thinnest resemblance to a functioning toaster you can imagine.  And the “bagel” setting doesn’t mean it toasts on only one side like my lately discarded (and now lamented) Black & Decker; it just means it toasts longer.  Since it has a knob that controls the length of toasting this button is totally redundant.  I know, I know, you get what you pay for.  I’ll probably trade it in for a toaster oven

2 Comments:

Anonymous Jessie in SF said...

Okay, it's been almost a month since this April fool rant. Have we a resolution? I'm not buying a plane ticket to Fort Lauderdale until I'm assured I can at least make some decent sourdough toast.

11:32 PM  
Blogger peebstuff said...

hmmm; well, I do have a birthday coming up.

8:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home