peebstuff

Blogging, as a way of life, seems to be bowing to the inevitability of Facebook and Twitter!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ft. Lauderdale, FL, United States

Friday, March 07, 2014

Niner bear!

Last week my friend (and bowling compadre) Melissa won a gift basket at a raffle that included, along with various wines and cheeses, several small plush bears.  They are commemorative National Football League bears with the numbers and names of ultra-famous players.  I thought they were Beanie Babies but, although similar, they are marketed by “Salvino’s Bammers” and, BB rip-off or not, they are cutie pies.  Knowing I’ve long been a fan of the San Francisco 49ers Melissa gave me this Joe Montana bear.  Along with always smelling nice she is really thoughtful and Melissa is now, although she probably already was, my friend for life!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home