peebstuff

Blogging, as a way of life, seems to be bowing to the inevitability of Facebook and Twitter!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ft. Lauderdale, FL, United States

Monday, February 10, 2014

Bear Coffee

Most of my buds and buddettes (and family) know that I do like a good cup of coffee.  I’m somewhat of a purist and usually drink it black to savor the true flavor of whichever bean is put before me, but sometimes I do indulge myself with a latte or cappuccino so I can dip my mustache into creamy goodness.  I don’t usually emphasize my innate manliness (ahem) but sometimes I guess my swagger comes through.  Today, after I finally dug my car out of the ice floe in which it has been stuck for way too long and ran some errands I've hereto put off due to that glitch in my agenda, my local barista at Connecticut Muffin must have decided I deserved some special treatment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home