peebstuff

Blogging, as a way of life, seems to be bowing to the inevitability of Facebook and Twitter!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ft. Lauderdale, FL, United States

Monday, October 14, 2013

D as in Dislike

From the beginning (January, 2006) I said to myself, “Self, do not get into politics on your blog, it is the pathway to frustration and madness.”  Self agreed with me and, so far, Self has stuck to it.  But I saw this photo on-line and I thought, hey, in one’s own sphere it is really disturbing to find out someone doesn’t like you.  As a result you tend to focus on the negative(s) as opposed to the thousands (well maybe a dozen) that actually do like you (and sometimes seek out your company).  So I wonder how it must feel to know that millions of people not only cannot snuggle up to your basic human warmth but their response runs the gamut from indifferent dislike to downright personal hatred so pure that the mere sight of a photo like this is a blow to the senses.  These two otherwise rational people must be totally unaware of the response they engender, otherwise how could they go on?  Of course limitless funds and plastic must play a part but their world is truly a fool’s paradise made of artifice and self-delusion.  I know this has a liberal bias and I should ring in President Obama as a counterweight but, heck, he is the legally elected Commander-In-Chief and deserves a break and, besides it’s my blog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home