peebstuff

Blogging, as a way of life, seems to be bowing to the inevitability of Facebook and Twitter!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ft. Lauderdale, FL, United States

Friday, February 08, 2008

My New Sneakers

These are my new sneakers. I ordered them on-line from Zappos.com Sunday night and they were delivered via UPS on Tuesday. They are "Saucony Originals Jazz Low Pros" and I love them because they are so cool, they fit perfectly and pretty much go with all my basic outfits (which nowadays consists of jeans and, well, raggedy jeans). Not only was delivery exceptionally prompt, as an added treat an extra pair of contrasting-color shoelaces were included; a nice surprise and much appreciated--one cannot have too many pairs of color-contrasting shoelaces. I also bought a second pair of sneakers (Saucony Originals Courageous) and, although they are also cool, being various shades of gray and pale violet, some might say they match my persona more than the ones illustrated above. I try not to hang out with those people a whole lot.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home