peebstuff

Blogging, as a way of life, seems to be bowing to the inevitability of Facebook and Twitter!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ft. Lauderdale, FL, United States

Sunday, February 03, 2008

Fair-Weather Football Hugging

I do like to watch football on the telly, honestly I do. What I cannot admit to, at the present time, is that I am any sort of fan for any particular team. But I am not immune to the hype once the playoffs start and especially once the Super Bowl rachets up the interest. Living in New York I was, of course, semi-rooting for the Giants this year but I would have been more than happy to see New England make history with a perfect season. But it was not to be and the game was certainly an exciting spectacle nonetheless. I also must admit to laughing out loud at the commercial for E-Trade with the baby urping on his keyboard.

Oh, well...the Super Bowl is over for another year and I'll try to start paying better attention, earlier, next season. Honestly I will.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home