peebstuff

Blogging, as a way of life, seems to be bowing to the inevitability of Facebook and Twitter!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ft. Lauderdale, FL, United States

Thursday, January 31, 2008

I really do like cheeseburgers, but...

I do love a good cheeseburger…and despite what friends say about pizza I think a cheeseburger is the best self-indulgence in the food industry. I’ll confess to something else, I not only like good cheeseburgers I pretty much like bad cheeseburgers too and my culinary closet includes Big Macs and Whoppers. This canned product is real (although still only sold by European camping suppliers, so far…the words Trekking Mahlzeiten means “camping food” in German, right?) and might test my appreciation of this basically American popular concoction. Here’s the recipe: Boil water, throw the can in for two or three minutes, fish it out, pop the top, enjoy. A nice packet of powdered red wine mixed with cold Bavarian Alps glacier run-off is suggested as a complementary beverage.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home