peebstuff

Blogging, as a way of life, seems to be bowing to the inevitability of Facebook and Twitter!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ft. Lauderdale, FL, United States

Sunday, December 02, 2007

It's beginning to look a lot like...

At about 6:35 this morning nature called. I opened my shutters and threw up my sash and what to my wonder-ing eyes did appear but winter’s first snowfall and,
uh oh, I fear it looks like it might be a very long year. It’s 20 degrees fahrenheit and to quote Willy Shakespeare (no, not Mr. Lear); this might be a winter of our discontent, unless Mama Nature opts to relent and give us a respite from cold and despair but, oh hell and oh well, this morning with coffee and a bagel with schmear, frankly mein herr, I don’t really care. Oh, and I was just kidding about the sash.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home