peebstuff

Blogging, as a way of life, seems to be bowing to the inevitability of Facebook and Twitter!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ft. Lauderdale, FL, United States

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Sweet Pin

I was trying to find a way to brag about bowling in my 2011 fall league without sounding too arrogant and this photo opportunity presented itself whilst wandering in Times Square so I guess it was meant to be. Yeah, I done good personally and PeebSteam (I know it’s sort of a self-aggrandizing name but, hey, my mates went for it) finished in first place. Of course the glory was fleeting and we are back to reality with Mojo3 (new teammates and new team name) in the winter league. The struggle continues but I anticipate further greatness. The glass is half full.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home