peebstuff

Blogging, as a way of life, seems to be bowing to the inevitability of Facebook and Twitter!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ft. Lauderdale, FL, United States

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Me and Mr. Incredible

I had the privilege of having lunch at Pixar Studios in mid-December. The soup was excellent. So was the special exhibit of original Chuck Jones (Bugs, Daffy) drawings. But, being who I am, I also had my photo taken with a large reproduction of Mr. Incredible. My new Finding Nemo t-shirt is a treasure and, hey, the whole experience animated my existence that afternoon.

Also, I’m not sure how to explain this, but when we were negotiating entry into Pixar’s parking lot (in the rain) there was a person dressed as what I thought was a potato (maybe a mushroom) standing on the curb holding up a small sign that said “Pixar, You Can Help.” Upon inquiry the guard explained that the creature was not a vegetable of any sort but was, well, campaigning in support of testicular cancer awareness. So, ummm, the costume was, well, not a potato. Now that would have been excellent photo op!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home