peebstuff

Blogging, as a way of life, seems to be bowing to the inevitability of Facebook and Twitter!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ft. Lauderdale, FL, United States

Saturday, May 31, 2008

The Color Pink

Dateline: Tuesday, May 27, 2008. Haulover Beach, Miami, Florida. A singularly beautiful beach with (on this day) rather choppy surf and, except for a couple of distant surfers, I was the only one brave enough (or foolish enough) to go in the water. I should have known better, especially since I was carrying adequate sunblock, but I got a sunburn on my butt. This discomfort probably exacerbated my almost total dislike of a subsequent viewing of Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull. I can usually check my expectations at the door for movies like this but, hell, boredom pretty much prevailed. It was only the high decibel level on the sound track that kept me awake and squirming in my seat. Well, that and the sunburn.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home