peebstuff

Blogging, as a way of life, seems to be bowing to the inevitability of Facebook and Twitter!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ft. Lauderdale, FL, United States

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Got Snickers?

I bought this ornament a good 15 years ago at a frame shop (now gone) on Christopher Street in NYC. It immediately proved to be an inappropriate clinker on the Christmas tree so ever since, for two or three weeks in October, I hang it from a protruding flange on a wall sconce in my living room. It’s quirky and pleases the whimsical side of my nature which is, I’m afraid, slender and rarely in evidence; if not nonexistent. Overnight, November first, he becomes redundant and I stash him away. So, trick or treat and all that…I do love those bite-sized Snickers bars if you have any left over.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home