peebstuff

Blogging, as a way of life, seems to be bowing to the inevitability of Facebook and Twitter!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ft. Lauderdale, FL, United States

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

My Weekend with Bernie

My friend Bernardo was here for the weekend and he de-cided he wanted to carve a pumpkin. Since idle hands are the devil's plaything I thought it best to go along with this project. I gave him special pumpkin-carving tools, art direction, welcome (I'm sure) advice and the candle. He cleaned out the seeds and goop and did the carving. In spite of what those who know me might think, I had no inclination to help; al-though perhaps trusting him with sharp implements was not the best decision I ever made. We agreed the result was jolly and pleasing although somewhat Mongoloid in its ethnicity.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I sculpts what I sees. What a lovely model/host you make.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZWmf7r_37eA

3:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home