peebstuff

Blogging, as a way of life, seems to be bowing to the inevitability of Facebook and Twitter!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ft. Lauderdale, FL, United States

Monday, November 05, 2012

Bunyan Dreams

There is nothing that makes a man feel like a manly man than a plaid flannel shirt, especially if the sleeves are pushed up exposing the wrist-cuffs of red long johns underneath. You might think this is a bunch of (blue) bull but it really is true. A couple of weeks ago I bought a red plaid and a hunter-green plaid on-line from the Duluth Trading Co. and they were delivered today. They look good on me and feel good against my manly chest and, right now, I’m feeling extra manly just looking at them hanging in my manly closet. I know, I know, my closet doors are mirrored but, hey, that just multiplies the macho manliness. I’m feeling so butch right now I can hardly speak.

Unfortunately, damn my Caucasian eyes, the labels inform me that these shirts were made in China. Do they even have lumberjacks in China?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home