peebstuff

Blogging, as a way of life, seems to be bowing to the inevitability of Facebook and Twitter!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ft. Lauderdale, FL, United States

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Goal!

I had several goals in Las Vegas and was able to achieve most of them. I had some crowning moments, some basic low class (and quite satisfactory, thank you) crudeness, a good deal of hilarity (at the expense of others mostly, but I can take a good joke on me if it’s not so infinitely stupid it requires retaliation) and I still, somehow, stayed within budget; which was pretty much a miracle.

Believe it or not, the event that tested my physical resources to the utmost rewarded me with a dust-catcher to call my very own. I must take this opportunity to thank the people who were my basic athletic supporters: Dan, Duane, and Richard. Without them I was nothin' but a poor excuse. Since this trophy is made of etched and curved glass it’s difficult to get a clear photo of it. The figure at the top is a Carmen Miranda-like show girl and the circle around her says “Las Vegas * Showgirl * Invitational * Bowling * Tournament.” Below is etched: Congratulations; First Place – Team Event; Las Vegas Showgirl Invitational 2009. Yeah, we won! WooHOO!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home