peebstuff

Blogging, as a way of life, seems to be bowing to the inevitability of Facebook and Twitter!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ft. Lauderdale, FL, United States

Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Dog Whispering

No, this is not the illustration to Chapter 4 of the Kama Sutra. Doggy Style is a walking, sleepover, daycare and obedience business in Oakland, Calif. that dares advertise itself as “Leading the Pack in Dog Care Since 2002!” Exclamation point. DS is licensed, bonded, insured and animal first-aid certified with excellent references (reviewed on yelp.com). Alesia Vaughn is the CEO and DW (dog-whisperer) and, although I don’t really know her I feel like I do since (full disclosure) her mother is a good and excellent friend of mine and I sometimes get the wayward-daughter proud-mother stories. The name Doggy Style is certainly an eye-catcher in the San Francisco Bay Area and I’m sure those of us with smut-for-brains, when first encountering the advertising, share an eye-rolling moment. Nonetheless, I understand the business is doing well and is quite popular with a certain segment of the population in the Bay Area. Oh, and you should thank me for not indulging my penchant for puns and word-play that is so tempting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home